at Star Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
GENERAL ACCOUNTANT Full time at Star Services in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 22, 2020
· Maintain all types of accounting voucher entry.
· Monthly MIS reports including financials (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement).
· Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
· To maintain bank reconciliation statements
· Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
· Monthly closing of books.
· Receivable management with follow up.
· Handling of petty cash.
· Handle the Annual audit and complete within the timeline.
Salary : AED 4,000 – 5000/- (as per Interview and Experience)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 281
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
AED 833Duration: Upto 7 Hours
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training CenterAED 4,558
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
Financial Modeling Expert by Using Excel Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,746Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom