at I-Talent in
HV Manager Full time at I-Talent in Sharjah, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 22, 2020
Job Title: HV Manager
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Job Type: Contract (until December 2021)
- Working for the EPC Contractor on an Energy project with grid connection to SEWA.
- Weekly interface meeting between SEWA and the contractors, ensuring electrical documentation and designs are accurate and up to date.
- Manage the SEWA design and interface requirements for the 33kV Switchgear, Setup Transformers, SCMS and Telecommunications.
- Manage the Internal Design, which is without SEWA requirements, focusing on 11kV Switchgear, step down transformers and SCMS design.
- Monitor the 2 contractor’s progress. Focus on safety, schedule and quality.
- HV Package erection – SEWA packages and interfaces, step up transformers, 33kV and 11kV Switchgear, Step down transformers, HV cabling supervision, SCMS.
- HV Commissioning – Energization of the HV Switchgear and LV Switchboard, review HV commissioning procedures, oversee testing activities and interface with SEWA.
- Comply with all HSQE requirements on-site.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Learn GRID Solar Energy Course GateAED 62
AED 811Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Learn Basics of Electricity Online Course GateAED 72
AED 811Duration: Upto 7 Hours