For Our Member INTRINSIK - Full Stack Developer
at Found8 in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For Our Member INTRINSIK - Full Stack Developer Full time at Found8 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on September 18, 2020
We help bespoke medical device producers grow by ensuring continuity of information exchanges with their clinicians through a single platform. Let us help you improve your customer experiences while we take care of providing you with the most advanced digital health technologies.
Are you excited to work on a product that makes a positive impact in healthcare with a values driven team? If the answer is YES, then we want you! We're a tight knit team dedicated to making sure that doctors can offer medical devices (ie. crowns, bridges, prostheses) to their patients accurately and efficiently. We combine augmented reality, 3D scanning, and cloud computing to empower device producers and clinicians on three continents.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company’s needs.
What you will be working on:
- Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Translate user feedback into working solutions
- To develop front-end website architecture.
- To design user interactions on web pages.
- To develop back-end website applications.
- To create servers and databases for functionality.
- You will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
- Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Collaborate with front-end & back-end developers and web designers to ensure the technical feasibility and usability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low technical debt.
- Suggest and manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong communication and technical presentation skills.
Apply now if you ticked most of the boxes below! If not, you can still talk to us if you are interested to join our team!
- Familiarity with AWS services and management.
- Proficiency with managing MongoDB and MySQL databases.
- Understanding of REST, JSON ·Experience with server environments - NodeJs, ExpressJs.
- Like to have: Experience with state management libraries like Flux and Redux and route management libraries like React router.
- You have at least 2 years working experience as a Full Stack Developer or relevant experience
- You stay up to date with current technologies
- You have a growth mindset with eagerness to learn and grow in a new environment
- You have excellent analytical and time management skills
- You are not afraid to communicate with different stakeholders
- You believe that automated testing should be an integral part of the development process
- You have experience with TDD
What's on Offer?
- We promote work-life balance! We expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- We offer unlimited leave policy
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Cozy office environment with free flow of coffee, tea, and snacks
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Advanced Online Marketing Level 3 Diploma Global EdulinkMYR 431
MYR 6,989Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Advertising & Marketing Diploma New Skills AcademyMYR 99
MYR 1,239Duration: Upto 15 Hours
International Certificate in Advanced Digital Marketing Corvit NetworksMYR 2,142
MYR 4,284Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom