at Platinum Professional Training in
Accounting Internship Full time at Platinum Professional Training in Perth, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on July 4, 2017
About the Company
We are a CPA Public Practice and fully qualified Tax Agent located in Perth CBD. Our main services to general public are taxation, bookkeeping & accounting services.
About the Internship Position
The Internship Program is designed and approved under the Fair Work Trading Ombudsman Legislation.
Due to the increasing enquiries from new graduates and overseas accounting immigrants, we are now offering an unpaid internship position within our office environment .Prior the internship, our business partner / senior accountants (CPA/CFA) will provide you with a range of full function training to make sure you can work efficiently under Local CPA Australia / TPB (Tax Practitioner Board) / ATO Regulations for you to start your local accounting working experience.
You will be assigned a supervisor to report to and your performance will be evaluated by using a written report to confirm your technical skills & experience.
Platinum Professional Training Pty Ltd (PPT) is a Registered Training Organisation, RTO Code 41438 and we are a professional training organisation established since 2008. PPT liaises with a CPA Public Practice and Registered Tax Agent to help you to accumulate hands on accounting experience.
CPA CPD Hours can be provided In the Training Part.
About Accounting Intern Duties
Your Internship duties will include:
- Full function Bookkeeping (including AP⁄AR, GL Recs, BAS, etc.)
- Inventory processing& stock adjustment
- Payroll processing
- S-M Size Corp Month End Tasks(Prepayments, FAR, Accruals, )
- Report to Accountant with working performance
- Local Taxation System
Candidates may need to have following qualities:
- Basic Bookkeeping ⁄ Accounting Knowledge(Certificate⁄ Diploma⁄ Uni Students⁄ Degree ⁄ Postgraduates ⁄ administrative clerk), would like to start local accounting career
- Overseas working experience, would like to get local working experience.
- Attention to details
- Willing to learn
- Team-work Spirit(Team project)