at I-Talent in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mechanical Engineer Full time at I-Talent in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 9, 2020
Salary: up to AED10,500 based on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including Milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste etc, using state of the art technology and materials.
Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion we are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for the maintenance department.
The Key role, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, is to ensure consistent, reliable and technically proper working conditions of mechanical parts at all facilities and utilities during the shift. Implement all reactive and proactive maintenance activities according to maintenance policy, plans and schedules.
· Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output
· Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimized
· Utilize all workshop machinery and tools to make technological equipment running
· Execute predictive maintenance
· Make checklist and grease map development
· Always try to reduce downtime of site plant and technological machinery
· Carry out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, either alone and / or as part of a team
· Perform corrective maintenance
· Make ABC classification of mechanical spare parts and consumables to define min and max quantity of each position at stock
· Resolve tags and work orders
· Develop technical procedures, manuals, SOP’s and OPL’s
· Make drawings and sketches for equipment modification and repairing
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.