at Inspire Integrated Services L.L.C. in
MEP Supervisor Full time at Inspire Integrated Services L.L.C. in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 9, 2020
Responsible for the maintenance of a high rise building facility and all equipment. Assisting with attending to reactive calls, completing scheduled preventative routine, reactive maintenance tasks, and be on call as required of Inspire Integrated under the terms of the contract with the client.
Main Responsibilities – Focus Areas:
- Driving and directing the maintenance staff as required when workload dictates.
- Liaise with MEP Engineer to plan and receive daily work.
- Typical equipment being LV Electrical systems, MDBs, ACBs, Lightning Protection Systems, Battery Systems, Lighting Control Systems, MCC & VFD
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment and hand tools to identify the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Use resources to carry out repairs effectively and first time without call backs.
- Follow maintenance planning schedules in consultation with the relevant MEP Engineer.
- Quickly identify and rectify problems and escalate as necessary.
- Respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses within contractual service level agreements.
- Other duties as required.
- Required to work hours/shifts to meet operational needs
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley OxfordAED 140
AED 944Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Certificate in Electrical Wiring Level 2 Study 365AED 97
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours
REVIT MEP Al Mihad Training CentreAED 1,500
AED 2,498Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom
AUTOCAD Al Mihad Training CentreAED 1,050
AED 1,501Duration: Upto 45 Hours Live virtual classroom