at Jahroom tyres & bayyert auto parts trading l.l.c in
Job highlightsPosted on September 7, 2020
• Drive the forklift/ VNA, ensuring all goods are moved and arranged on the racks in a safe manner
• Ensure goods are moved in a safe manner and to the correct rack
• Inspect and carry out minor maintenance of the forklift following prescribed work methods
• Immediately report any damages to the racks, forklift or other equipments to the supervisor.
• Promptly report any accidents or injuries to the supervisor.
• Comply to health & safety standards and code of conduct
• Keep warehouse clean and orderly
• Carry out day to day tasks as instructed by the role supervisor.
• Process all incoming or outgoing orders by putting away, picking, and moving products
• Sort and place products in the designated storage area and report any identified discrepancies.
• Preform stock inventory upon the supervisor request.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.