Maintenance Executive ( Only For UAE Nationals)
at IFFCO in
Al Ain, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on September 8, 2020
This position is only for UAE nationals. The position will be based in Sharjah. The Candidate we are looking for should have a bachelor degree in Engineering and at least 4 years of experience in Marketing (preferred in FMCG). the total salary Rnage for this role is up to 15,000 AED per month. working hours is from 9.00 am - 6.30 pm including lunch time.
The role purpose is responsible for strengthening consumer KPI of the brands, develop brand activity, launch NPD’s as per plan.
This position is responsible for Managing and monitoring the entire maintenance of beverage and control functions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement preventive maintenance schedule system within the budget & local development of spares to modify machine components & equipment.
- Installation of new machines & commissioning.
- Ensure fitness of plant & machine to run any new product trial.
- Plan to execute & arrange the spares for preventive maintenance.
- Keep & update the maintenance record of all beverage machines for traceability.
- Complete all kind of activities related to maintenance through Oracle (ERP) system.
- Co-ordinate with QA department to clear different audits.
- Coordinate with engineering store to keep reasonable inventory level as backup.
- Investigation of Customer Complaint and Corrective action.
- Keep beverage maintenance cost within the budget to achieve FOH/Ton targets.
- Reduce maintenance cost per pack by taking preventive actions.
- Increase efficiency of all process plants & other Tetra Pak machines.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.