SALES EXECUTIVE (FREELANCE)
at SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd. in
Singapore - Central
SALES EXECUTIVE (FREELANCE) at SIGNALGRYD Pte. Ltd. in Central
Job highlightsPosted on June 20, 2017
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
We're looking for candidates who are relentless.
Your responsibilities include:
The combination of sales and customer service either face-to-face, over the phone or online, administrative tasks and involvement in sales ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks. You will be allocated new business or engage new business with existing accounts and new markets.
- Sourcing and exploration into new markets/clientele
- Sales, consultations and communication with business owners or representatives
- Basic service support your accounts
- Thoroughly qualify all leads & sales opportunities
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Presence at sales meeting if required
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Singaporeans or PRs only
- Ethical, genuine and honest approach; not misleading customers
- Be sociable, enjoy building relationships with customers, and have experience in sales
- Fluency in English and Mother Tongue; proficient in communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, friendly and strong demeanor
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD's positive spirit
- Able to work independently
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Experience with CRM software is a plus. Otherwise express willingness to ;
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
What's in it for you:
- signalgryd work space
- Freelance position
- Variable and tiered remuneration with attractive incentive (up to 20%)
We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members