Pickers (Warehouse Associate)
at Ghassan Aboud Group in
Job highlightsPosted on September 7, 2020
· Picking, packing and setting up orders for delivery.
· Put away sorted parts into designated bin locations.
· Participate in storage maintenance activities to maximize bin efficiency and improve productivity.
· Participate in physical inventory (perpetual count and annual count)
· Handle parts, tools, equipment and electronic devices with utmost care.
· Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues.
· Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
· Communicate positively with team leaders and fellow workers to coordinate task assignment.
· Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently
· Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in workplace.
· Present a neat and professional image.
· Assist in keeping facility secure.
· Follow company policies and procedures
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.