Technical Engagement Manager
at Snaphunt in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Technical Engagement Manager Full time at Snaphunt in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on August 29, 2020
- A senior management role within a performance-based marketing firm
- Contribute to the organization's solid track record of success
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing, developing and delivering a variety of technical and functional digital marketing projects.
- Collaborating with the sales teams on the technical aspects of campaign implementation.
- Overseeing each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Analyzing clients requirements and usability metrics to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Applying architectural and functional specifications to each project.
- You have at least 3 years experience within an online retailer / eCommerce business and a minimum of 3 years experience leading a post-sale team.
- You are a generalist with a solid technical background.
- Experience in digital marketing is a must.
- Experience with product/service architecture, design, software engineering and operations is required.
- You can build and mentor high performing teams and deliver winning results.
Our client is a recruiting firm started by veterans to support businesses across multiple verticals in building their workforce. They are now seeking a talent for a performance-based marketing company preferred and trusted by global brands for Affiliate Marketing solutions.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Customer Services Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeMYR 109
MYR 986Duration: 80 Hours
Level 2 & 3 Customer Services Diploma New Skills AcademyMYR 99
MYR 1,239Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Online Airport Management Diploma Course GateMYR 93
MYR 915Duration: Upto 3 Hours