Product Owner (Asset Management Solutions)
at Snaphunt in
Product Owner (Asset Management Solutions) Full time at Snaphunt in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on August 29, 2020
- Opportunity within a high-growth IT innovation venture
- Be a part of an energetic & fun environment
- Exponential opportunities for professional development and career growth
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You have a Masters Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in finance, computer science, software engineering, business administration or a similar field.
- You have at least 8 years experience in professional financial asset / fund management industry, with deep financial asset/fund management domain & process knowledge covering front-, middle- and especially back office processes
- You have a minimum of 5 years of business analysis & process design experience with a proven track record of having delivered substantial process improvements to your organization or clients.
- You have proven ability to write high quality, comprehensive & easy to understand functional requirement specifications & SOPs
- Prior project management experience will be an advantage
- You have strong technical & communication skills, systems and requirements analysis with an ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and systems.
- You have experience with business process design tools and in applying design principles
- You are self-disciplined and able to work with little or no supervision
- You are able to manage ambiguity while coping with challenging customers and project goals
- You have a passion for constant learning & driving quality
- You love to win and are willing to go the extra mile as needed
Our client is a recruiting firm started by veterans to support businesses across multiple verticals in building their workforce. They are now seeking talent for a fast-growing IT innovation venture.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Customer Services Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeMYR 107
MYR 988Duration: 80 Hours
Level 2 & 3 Customer Services Diploma New Skills AcademyMYR 100
MYR 1,241Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Online Airport Management Diploma Course GateMYR 91
MYR 917Duration: Upto 3 Hours