Senior Backend Developer
at Snaphunt in
Senior Backend Developer Full time at Snaphunt in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on August 29, 2020
- Contribute to the growth of an IT innovation venture
- Excellent professional development and career growth opportunities
- Work with a motivated and self-driven team
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, with at least 4 years work experience in software development.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in NodeJs and leading & managing complex projects and 2 years experience using AWS or other cloud computing.
- You have working knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns as well as security best practices (e.g. OWASP).
- You have proficient knowledge of applying data structures and algorithms.
- You possess familiarity with the development methodologies like Agile SCRUM.
- Prior hands-on experience with MERN or MEAN stack technologies will be an added advantage
- You have the ability to write a well structured design document and test cases.
- You have experience working with version control technology like GIT, container technologies like dockers, and on microservice or serverless architecture.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You are highly responsible and self-disciplined, with ability to work independently.
- You are highly analytical with passion for accuracy & product quality.
- You are result driven and willing to go the extra mile as needed
Our client is a recruiting firm started by veterans to support businesses across multiple verticals in building their workforce. They are now seeking a talent for a fast-growing IT innovation venture.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Customer Services Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeMYR 109
MYR 986Duration: 80 Hours
Level 2 & 3 Customer Services Diploma New Skills AcademyMYR 99
MYR 1,239Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Online Airport Management Diploma Course GateMYR 93
MYR 915Duration: Upto 3 Hours