Business Analyst | Toyota
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on August 26, 2020
Provide meaningful analytics and business reporting to support the decision-making function
Build financial models to support strategic initiatives and track / monitor results
Support frontline management to quickly identify gaps in daily operations and propose countermeasures
- Ensure daily / weekly and monthly reports are submitted in time to either internal stakeholders or for principle submission (Toyota Motor Corporation)
- Enhance reporting suite to support quick identification of business operation gaps and propose counter measures
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of incentive calculations as well as target setting for each month.
Budgeting -/ Financial Modelling / Pricing:
- Support the business forecasting process by building financial models that simulate the possible impact of initiatives
- Support through preparation of model level pricing to ensure margins are within acceptable standards.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.