SPA Therapist/ Massage / Beautician
at Kempinski in
Egypt - Cairo
SPA Therapist/ Massage / Beautician at Kempinski in Cairo
Job highlightsPosted on July 6, 2017
1. Knowledge of various body and face treatments , different massages techniques, and other beauty services (manicure, pedicure, waxing) is a plus.
2. Extensive knowledge of all treatment contraindications.
3. Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and ;
4. Ability to recommend, promote and sell Home Care ;
5. Ability to prioritize, organize and complete all assigned duties
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
7. Ability to perform a minimum of six treatments per shift.