at TE&OT Group in
Executive Manager Full time at TE&OT Group in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on June 5, 2017
1. Carry out the mission, vision and objectives of the company.
2. Full responsibility among implementing the company's projects.
3. Ensure all team members represent the company in the best way.
4. Ensure that all policies and rules are implemented and followed by every employee.
5. Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
6. Provide staff support.
7. Share knowledge through internal communication.
8. Be flexible by supporting team and organization vision.
9. Provide management with feedback.
10. Full responsibility among all the failures and successes of a company.
11. Submit Monthly reports about evaluating the team members.
12. Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
13. Arrange and participate in internal and external client inquires.