Science Curriculum Writer
at Achievers Dream in
Singapore - West
Science Curriculum Writer at Achievers Dream in West
Job highlightsPosted on June 3, 2017
- Assists in designing, editing and reviewing new Chemistry curriculum for Lower Secondary - Upper Secondary levels.
- Maintains organized tracking of progress on projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Researches and incorporates current curriculum trends and keeps abreast of changes in curriculum design.
- Supports the training of teachers and other school staff on new curriculum
- Assists with other functions and duties as assigned by Principal Educator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work with and meet deadlines for development
- Comprehensive knowledge of instructional design, curriculum trends and curriculum design methods.
- Editing and proofing
- Comprehensive knowledge of assessment types and their appropriate uses and functions.
- Ability to cooperatively collaborate with Curriculum team in a timely, responsive manner to meet business needs and reach company goals.
- Ability to take initiative and work efficiently, exercising reasonable judgment in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining diplomacy, courtesy, professionalism, and a willing to learn attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of company curriculum and assessment strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Experience with MS Office
Education and Experience:
- Possession of at least 3 years of developing Curriculum for Chemistry for different levels.