Business Development Executive
at Creativfish in
Job highlightsPosted on August 13, 2020
CreativFish is a communications studio that helps a brand find a distinct voice in all the noise. We blend the rigour of research with the power of ideas to craft memorable brand identities. Well, all that’s very serious jargon!
At our core, we are a bunch of fun-loving individuals who love creating new things everyday, and get really restless if we don’t get to!
At Creativfish we team up with our clients to co-create online communication that engages your customers and rewards your brand. As a one-stop-shop, our specialisation spans across digital content, marketing, social media, branding and printing.
We create a fantastic Brand and Digital Marketing platform for our clients through strategic thinking and creative design.
Business Development ExecutiveA LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
As a Business Development Executive you will enjoy:
• Generous Productivity Bonuses
• UNCAPPED Commissions
• Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
Your job as a business development executive is to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts.
You must be a highly motivated professional to join our company selling our Branding & Digital marketing solutions to local small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs). Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals.
This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with Small – Medium size Businesses.
As a Business Development Executive you will partner with small to medium sizedbusiness clients to create effective Branding and Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Branding and Digital programs.
We’re looking for a GO-GETTER who will become a Branding and Digital Media expert on all Creativfish product offerings. Someone who is not scared to work hard, to creatively prospect new business through face-to-face door swings, phone calls, e-mails, the use of Social Media and ongoing networking. If you’re eager to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup who aims to support businesses, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Business Development Executive requirements:
• 2 years minimum of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
• Previous experience in same or similar field and market knowledge andcontacts
• Experience making high volume outbound calls per day (75-100+)
• Strong understanding of the Branding and Digital space today – online engagement is high
• Proficiency in English and use of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills and be presentable
• Strong work ethic, high energy and a positive attitude
• Strong analysing, negotiating and multitasking skills
• Ability to handle clients by phone, emails, WhatsApp chat and personal meetings
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Work in a virtual environment, providing daily/weekly updates to the management.
• Valid UAE driving license
• Develop a growth strategy focused on bringing in new business and customer satisfaction
• Drive sales through targeted customer base, inbound leads, and referred business
• Reach out to known contacts for immediate sales
• Serve as the Clients' advocate within our organisation to ensure our commitments are delivered on time and are in line with expectations
• Develop, present & discuss client’s branding & digital strategy / campaigns ideas / campaign performance updates
• Meet & exceed weekly and monthly sales activity, revenue quotas, sales goals, KPI’s and performance activity
• Planning and preparing presentations (Powerpoint skills) / quotations
• Other sales / account management duties as assigned
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Provide timely & trustworthy feedback to management
• Bachelors or better in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales,Communication, Public Relations or Psychology
• Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
• Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help and enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
• Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organisation
• You’re confident and not willing to accept average
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.