Social Media Internship
at Evadys Design Melbourne in
Social Media Internship Full time at Evadys Design Melbourne in Melbourne, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on May 27, 2017
Benefits of our internship
• No resumes are required, we believe in your willingness to learn, motivation and intellectual capabilities.
• All research and instructions will be provided for tasks, basically you just write!
• Writing across multiple social media platforms whilst exploring different tonalities
• Opportunity to learn from a team of business and design marketers
• Possibility of turning your internship into a paid permanent role
• Build your understanding of content marketing
• Opporturnity to earn money while studying
• Flexible working conditions and hours, no meetups required
• Letter of reference and feedback can be provided upon request
Who we look for
• Good understanding of SEO practises
• Crucial understanding of the latest advancements on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, Wordpress
• Eperience in running social media channels - including personal channels
• Experience/knowledge in social media campaigns for various industries
• Have worked with Microsoft Office and other marketing platforms
What you'll do
• Immediate start to the internship program, you will be participating in up to 10 campaigns
• Shortlisted interns will be notified to proceed to the next campaign
• This is an unpaid internship but ONE reward will be provided to the best submitted work of each campaign.
• Rewards vary between $15-$50 depending on the complexity of the campaign
• At the end of the campaign, four permanent roles will be offered
4x Permanent role will be:
• Content creation for our social platforms & scheduling posts on Hootsuite
• Assist in maintaining and running social media campaigns as well its creation
• Weekly liking/engagement for all clients digital social
• Explore potential posts/social accounts to follow that would benefit clients
• Tracking social media analytics for all platforms and possible marketing investment
• Creating monthly engagement reports from analytics
• Pay will vary between $25 - $75, depending on your role
Extra eligibility criteria
• Architecture/Designer field
• Past internship/previous experience
• Experience with Dropbox, Hootsuite
If this sounds like you, send us an email for a chance to start the internship program.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.