at Sascom Development LLC in
Job highlightsPosted on August 9, 2020
The Sales Manager will be responsible to manage and promote the sales and long term specification of all products in Arab Republic of Egypt.
The primary focus will be establishing and maintaining a strong distribution network for Hygienic Wall and Ceiling Protection products within the commercial construction industry. The segments where has historically had success internationally are: Food Industry (processing and restaurants), Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Cooling towers and Sandwich Panel laminator for both plants and transportation
1. Business development – understanding of the Egyptian market requirements and market research for applications: Hygienic Wall Cladding for projects: Restaurants, Food Processing Plants, Retail, Hospitals, Schools & Universities, Hotels, Sports Complex, Cooling towers, and Transportation
2. Interfacing and working with End Users, and Consultants to demonstrate the Value added benefits of using FRP products are included with the Particular Project Specification
3. To sell in a consultative manner and be seen as the customers’ trusted advisor
4. Interfacing and working with the End Users to build relationships and support the successful securing and delivery of all orders
5. Leading and assisting with Customer visits and meetings, information gathering, tender submissions and follow-up meetings to secure orders
6. Maintain and update the business-specific playbooks, funnel scorecards and other sales process tools as part of “sales excellence program”.
7. Achieve or exceed the agreed sales and margin targets as set out in the “Plan” document within given timeframes.
8. Research, investigate and identify any potential new business opportunity in relation to existing and new product opportunity
9. Actively participate in sales team meetings or conferences, including out of hour’s activity.
10. Undertake site visit’s and conduct accurate surveys when required
11. Plan, organise and participate sales team meetings or conferences, presentations and customer training to support business activity.
12. Update on a regular basis information about competitor activity and changes in market requirements
13. Comply with all company policies in all areas of activity
14. To support the sales team and improve their technical understanding and sales benefits of new products and their applications through training seminars and meetings
15. To accelerate and improve the success rate of new product sales by working closely with the external and internal sales and marketing teams, ensuring they have the necessary technical knowledge and focus on effectively promoting new product sales
16. To always work in a safe manner at all times
17. Reports on a regular basis (weekly and monthly) progress toward sales plans objectives
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.