Senior Sales Account Manager
at El Sewedy Electric in
Senior Sales Account Manager Full time at El Sewedy Electric in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on July 29, 2020
- Sales & marketing of the company's products and services in the target territories
- Account management of customer's (clients and end users)
- Respond to enquiries from customers including the submission of quotations and tenders.
- Close out on sales and limited contract negotiations.
- Work in the wider 3W Networks teams to ensure "specialist" advice is sought and incorporated into the bid.
- Pre qualification and registration of company with clients and end users.
- Customer presentation.
- Monitoring & reporting of business opportunities.
- Maintain working relations with the company's suppliers and EPC contractors.
- Assignment and recommendation of business partner companies including agents and distributors where applicable.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Shall comply with instructions relating to safety at the place of work, adhere to suitable means of protection against: injuries, occupational diseases, fires and other hazards which may result from the use of machinery and other equipment and ensure that he comply with personal protective equipment requirements.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Level 2 Certificate in Sales Techniques Alpha AcademyEGP 202
EGP 4,097Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Key Account Management Certificate New Skills AcademyEGP 378
EGP 4,712Duration: Upto 6 Hours