Senior System Administrator
at Master Linux in
Senior System Administrator Full time at Master Linux in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on July 28, 2020
About the Job
Master Linux is recruiting for one of the reputable customers in Egypt:
Senior System Administrator responsibilities include supervising our Operations team, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our software, hardware, servers and networks run smoothly.
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating
- systems. In large companies, this requires understanding a global or multi-office network infrastructure.
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls.
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Leads a team of systems administrators, coordinates with different departments.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Software Defined Networking - OCSA Pytriot Solutions LLPEGP 5,500Duration: 16 Hours Live virtual classroom
EGP 4,097Duration: Upto 6 Hours
DSBIZ (Data Science for Business Professionals) emt academyEGP 772Duration: 2 Hours Live virtual classroom
Python Programming : Introduction emt academyEGP 14,183Duration: 2 Days Live virtual classroom