Assistant EStore Operations Manager
at ERC International Human Resources Consultancies in
Assistant EStore Operations Manager Full time at ERC International Human Resources Consultancies in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on July 22, 2020
Our client is currently developing a regional eStore for selected MENA markets. The Assistant eStore Operations Manager will be responsible for driving the eStore business, managing the day to day activity on site, including platform maintenance, merchandising and partner management. You will also be working with the technical teams to maintain site standards and be in charge of incident management.
- Work with the Online Business Team and regional eStore Manager to develop the eStore strategy, aligning local subsidiaries’ sales plans and operations to meet deadlines and schedules
- Support in developing the eStore platform along with key stakeholders from different regions and the regional eStore Manager
- Incident management - resolution of technical errors and system related customer complaints in coordination with development team, local teams, customer service and logistics/ ERP team
- Supervision of all system related settings including eStore product catalogue handling, promotion and price set up executed by regional eStore Specialists
- Managing website inventory, product upload process and category management
Optimize category performance on the eStores, collaborating across Key Account Management, Sales, Site Merchandising, Product Marketing and technical teams
- Compiling weekly & monthly reports – feeding back to the senior management team and advising on strategy
- Collaborate closely with content team to optimize the customer journey and conversion rates and ensure brand guidelines and standards are met
- Ensure the stability of eCommerce functionalities on the eStore for all operational processes
- Support local markets with fulfillment and other operational topics
- Manage agency counterparts’ deliveries and keep project implementation on schedule and within scope
- Drive actionable consumer insights (through web analytics and competitive landscape benchmarking) to improve user experience and platform capabilities
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service team to improve customer ratings, call center and ePromoter sales and implement new service features
- Manage eCommerce KPIs for traffic, sales, acquisition and customer interaction on the eStore
- Ensure that all local sites meet the standards in terms of UX, packaging, logistics, customer care, etc.
- Define and monitor third party service quality, e.g. fulfilment, payment/fraud issues, in collaboration with subsidiaries and support functions
- During the development and launch phase, support eStore Manager with development, operational process design, SIT and UAT, assist during technical requirement gathering and planning exercises
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.