at Afrigrit PTY Ltd in
Stores Administrator at Afrigrit PTY Ltd in South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2017
Posting Date: 16 May 2017
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Key Performance Areas
• Receive and store merchandise or equipment that is retained for future use.
• Issue stock from the stores when it is needed.
• Keep track of the number of items in storage and reorder items that are in short supply.
• Receive stock and complete update records correctly.
• Unpack the boxes, inspect the items and return if unsatisfactory or damaged.
• Arrange stock and equipment on shelves and racks.
• Marking of good with the proper identifying code so that supplies can be retrieved easily.
• Maintain occupational health & safety and general housekeeping.
• Update team drive daily
• Do standby as and when required
• Assist will all production & financial related enquiries internally.
• Participate with the employer on all issues regarding occupational health and safety
• Take responsibility for won safety as well as the safety of all others who might be influenced by your actions or negligence
• To report all incidents immediately to supervisor or manager in charge
• To provide statistical information for the preparation of performance indicators
• Stand in for Stores manager when on leave or not available
The post holder will, in conjunction with the Stores Manager, have responsibility for the supervisor of cleaning staff and labourers working in the stores as well as all visitors to the stores.
All employees who carry out any financial activities must ensure that they are familiar with, and comply with all times, Afrigrit's financial rules and procedures.