at Rowad Modern Engineering in
Project Manager Full time at Rowad Modern Engineering in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on July 16, 2020
1-Collaborate with the operations team and other teams in the central office to plan, schedule and coordinate project activities, identify and allocate resources, identify materials plan for mobilization and advise on the overall project methodology in order to set expectations and systems of project completion deadlines.
2. Decide on subcontractors’ selection and negotiate terms and conditions in the agreement and execution phases in order to keep an effective relationship management with external providers.
3. Manage and monitor the schedule baseline considering the engineering, procurement, financial and construction activities in order to maintain the progress and accomplish projects’ targets.
4. Set up and maintain cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures to ensure reduction of material waste and saving of resources.
5. Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports to maintain up to date project information.
6. Manage variation proposals and drawings, and study inventory and initiate change requests when necessary in response to meeting the clients’requests.
7. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve issues, such as work procedures, complaints and projects’ implementation problems.
8. Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety standards and codes, and other regulations.
9. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
10. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
11. Manage supplies or materials to complete projects promptly.
12. Manage the close-out phase in terms of scheduling demobilization, testing and commissioning, generating certificates, drafting as built drawings and operation manuals, variation orders and overall compensation of the project in order to successfully and profitably conclude projects.
13. Conduct technical interviews with potential professionals and personal to secure a sufficient supply of work force to the project.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Learn Building Surveying Online Course GateEGP 302
EGP 3,481Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Motorbike Maintenance Essential Skills Course GateEGP 302
EGP 3,481Duration: Upto 7 Hours
3DS MAX WITH V-RAY Al Mihad Training CentreEGP 8,037
EGP 10,716Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom
AUTODESK INVENTOR Al Mihad Training CentreEGP 7,501
EGP 10,716Duration: Upto 45 Hours Live virtual classroom