Junior Graphic Designer
at Protegie Consultancy in
Singapore - Central
Junior Graphic Designer at Protegie Consultancy in Central
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2017
Are you a foodie?
Do you want to expand your portfolio and acquire knowledge about advertising and graphic design that textbooks can never teach you?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you've come to the right place!
Join us at Protegie! We're Singapore's hottest new F&B Branding Consultancy, and we're looking to add a full-time Junior Graphic Designer to our stellar team.
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- A portfolio showing proficiency in visual design (esp. posters, flyers and other marketing collaterals)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Moderate proficiency in photography and videography
- Willingness to learn and receive feedback
- Prior experience with Premier Pro or other video editing skills a plus
- Diploma in Graphic Art/Design or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Only for Singaporeans or Singapore PRs
- Conceptualize, design and produce visual designs such as posters and flyers to support marketing campaigns
- Creation of artwork for social media content
- Develop proposals to improve restaurant interiors
- Liaise with printers on production requirements
- Take pictures of restaurant dishes
- Shoot video footage of restaurants
- Any other ad-hoc design project assigned