IT Support Analyst
at SARA Group in
Job highlightsPosted on July 1, 2020
POSITION SUMMARY: The IT Support Analyst (ITSA) position reports to the IT Manager and serves on a highly collaborative IT support team that supports 300+ internal users across 70+ locations and 8 countries. The ITSA is primarily responsible for fulfilling support request for IT services and supported applications as well working on a portfolio of strategic IT Infrastructure and Operations projects to support business objectives.
- Provide support for user-facing technology including, but not limited to: desktop and laptop PC hardware and accessories , Retail POS systems; Windows desktop OS, browser and installed desktop applications; desk phones and headsets; network and copy/print/scan/fax devices; smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices; wired LAN and wireless WLAN connectivity; conference phones and other audio-visual equipment;
- Provide support for network services and business applications including, but not limited to: Office 365 suite, Remote Access, Anti-virus, ERP, CRM, support, and training
- Works with IT Manager to pro-actively monitor and improve IT processes to improve speed, efficiency, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of IT service delivery, including:
- Ticket scope, categorization, prioritization, based on SLAs and escalation protocols
- System and network monitoring and alerts
- Hardware and software discovery, inventory, and audits
- PC Patch Management
- Primary after-hours and weekend on-call for Showroom support to keep retail operations moving smoothly
- Support Annual Stock count activities including PDA configuration and support
- Take lead technical role in creation, testing, maintenance/updates and deployment of standard Windows PC image and included drivers and standard applications
· The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in the position.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.