Project Controls Manager
at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist in
Project Controls Manager Full time at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on June 29, 2020
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Project Control Managers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Efficiently integrate the cost, schedule, and document control element of the work they are managing. Successful manage a team of Planners and other Technical teams where required.
- Supervise Document Control and lead the development of the Document control system.
- Develop and maintain project information systems including information accumulation and reporting.
- Work in coordination with the Contracts Department.
- Project execution manual development and maintenance.
- Project management team equipment and supplies management.
- Project management report development.
- Review of site correspondence and documents for compliance with provisions of the contract documents. Proper operation of the Project Execution Plan.
- Periodic preparation and processing of site reports.
- Management of intra-management correspondence (between the Site and Development Offices) for compliance with the provisions of the contract documents.
- Maintenance of contract documents.
- Perform a contractual/commercial review of the tender submissions and check the content for compliance with the instruction to Tenders.
- Process of contractor documents.
- Review initial Work Breakdown structure and reporting system.
- Review and evaluate Program Master Schedule and design, construction procurement schedules, and including third party impacts or constraints.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley OxfordAED 139
AED 944Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Level 2 Certificate in Car Maintenance Alpha AcademyAED 48
AED 955Duration: Upto 8 Hours