at MILAHA in
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR Full time at MILAHA in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on June 28, 2020
Construction staff selection for two Construction contracts as stipulated in QP Contract. Conduct technical appraisal interview and offer trade specific questions to interviewee to authenticate the applicant’s skills, verify experience and knowledge base matches resume. To manage logistics regarding travel, accommodation, mandatory trainings and visa/pass applications and salary negotiation within budgetary constraints
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To actively recruit offshore staff from the international market place in order to meet client requirements
- Be first point of contact for potential employees, vet and authenticate resumes and qualification/certifications with issuing bodies and provision of information for recruitment agencies, potential and existing employees including assisting with external enquiries
- Selection of training providers and transport of personnel to training providers to meet mandatory oil & gas marine requirements prior to mobilization
- Arrangement of all security passes, port passes and certificates required by Qatar Petroleum and organisation of immigration and visas via government departments
- Arrange and follow up emergency and medical treatment situations including transport off vessel via fast boat or helicopter, arrangement of immigration applications for the personnel upon their return to port for medical treatment, arrange transport from port to medical the facility and manage the welfare of the medical case, replicating the previous for the return to duty. This duty requires the incumbent to be on call and available to manage an emergency situation on a 24 hour 7day week alert status
- Issue of personal protective equipment during induction phase, maintenance of equipment stock and replenishment of items
- Arrangement of technical courses that meet the contractual and client requirements examples: H2S, Slinging, BA, Crane operators, Chemical HAZOP/HAZID, Rigging, offshore survival, medicals etc.
- Coordinate with Payroll for mobilization and Demobilization.
- Coordinate to Payroll for salary related and cash advance.
- Apply to Payroll regarding reimbursement.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Microsoft Excel 2010 Study 365QAR 119
QAR 825Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Microsoft Excel 2013 Basic to Advanced 1TRAININGQAR 81
QAR 558Duration: Upto 60 Hours