Director Of Operations – Power/Water/Energy (UAE National)
at I-Talent in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Director Of Operations – Power/Water/Energy (UAE National) Full time at I-Talent in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on June 28, 2020
Director of Operations – Power/Water/Energy (UAE National)
UAE Nationals only
· A large CCGT and Desalination Plant in Abu Dhabi.
· Accountable for the long and medium-term planning, setting operational standing instructions, supervision, monitoring and supporting of the plant operations targeting an optimized commercial performance of the plant, as per contractual requirements, to ensure power & water sustainable availability.
· Accountable to review and endorse amended SWI’s (Standard Working Instructions) and Operations procedures, to ensure compliance with new requirements if any.
· Responsible for internal and external reporting as per daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting calendar, RSB, Insurances, Water Transmission Code (WTC) and Electrical Transmission Code (ETC) reporting requirements.
· Accountable to optimize the plant environmental impact by monitoring and verifying environmental data reported as required by RSB.
· Responsible to set and manage divisional annual budget and optimize the level of expenditure within set limits.
· In-charge to review and endorse the plant “incident report” management process in case of emergencies and ensure that Engineering Department recommendations will be implemented for the sake of plants performance optimization.
· Training & Development activities.
· Champion world class HSE standards on-site
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.