at Amal Manpower Supply in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Registered Nurse Full time at Amal Manpower Supply in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on June 29, 2020
We are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses to work with one of the reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi
The Job Responsibilities will involve
Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Take patient's temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal.
- Answer calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient's room.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Observe patients' physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe fluid intake and output.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Develop nurturing relationships with patient.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and moving patients.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Enhances nursing department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.