Medical Laboratory Technologist ( Micro.& Infect.Ctr) - Rashid Hospital - Temporary
at Dubai Health Authority in
Job highlightsPosted on June 18, 2020
- Receive, label and distribute of specimen as per the test requested
- Analyze body fluids, such as blood, urine, and tissue samples, and record normal or abnormal findings.
- Use hard or automated equipment and computerized instruments capable of performing a number of tests at the same time
- Log data from medical tests and enter results into a patient’s medical record.
- Checks temperature for all required equipment’s such as Refrigerators, freezers, incubators, water baths etc…
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment and inform the in-charge about any defect if at all.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by line manager.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.