at RedSea international for contracting in
Accounting Manager Full time at RedSea international for contracting in Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on June 18, 2020
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general lager structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank reconciliation activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with other finance department and managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support controller with special projects and workflow process.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeEGP 1,230
EGP 11,802Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Understanding to Working Capital Inspire London CollegeEGP 208
EGP 2,594Duration: 40 Hours
Certified Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Arabic Bundle (Virtual+Videos+Material+Exam) Beacon Consulting EGEGP 58,912
EGP 65,458Duration: 63 Hours Live virtual classroom
Certified Financial Planning & Analysis Professional (FP&A) + Exam (Package) Beacon Consulting EGEGP 35,023
EGP 38,914Duration: 20 Hours Live virtual classroom