at Power International Holding in
Job highlightsPosted on June 15, 2020
Endocrinologist job profile
Endocrinologists are types of physicians who are experts in glands that are responsible for producing and releasing hormones into the bloodstream. These hormones are extremely important because they coordinate bodily processes ranging from metabolism to cell growth.
Some of the most common diseases Endocrinologists diagnose and treat are diabetes and hypothyroidism.
Endocrinologist job description:
We are looking for an experienced Endocrinologist to join our team. As an Endocrinologist at our medical centre, you will be responsible for patients with problems with glands. With us, you will have an opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Endocrinologist duties and responsibilities:
- Examine patients, study their medical records and provide diagnosis
Provide medical solutions for treating a diverse range of diseases and disorders such as diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol and metabolic disorders etc.
- Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments (appropriate diet and exercise)
- Utilize ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Be familiar with medical billing procedures
- Procure patient consent when needed in accordance with relevant rules and regulations.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.