at TE&OT Group in
Sales Coordinator Full time at TE&OT Group in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on May 2, 2017
• Assists the Corporate Sales Manager with a corporate business plan and corporate sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Also, secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
• To be completely familiar with the company's products and services (including commission based projects) and to promote cross selling across the portfolio at all time.
• To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
• To assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.