at TE&OT Group in
Sales Coordinator Full time at TE&OT Group in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on May 2, 2017
• Assists the Corporate Sales Manager with a corporate business plan and corporate sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Also, secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
• To be completely familiar with the company's products and services (including commission based projects) and to promote cross selling across the portfolio at all time.
• To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
• To assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.