at TE&OT Group in
Egypt - Cairo
Administrator at TE&OT Group in Cairo
Job highlightsPosted on May 2, 2017
• Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
• Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment.
• Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
• Greeting Clients.
• Oversee day-to-day operations in business.
• Entering data into applications.
• Handling paperwork.
• Sorting and distributing office mail.
• Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
• Approving office budgets.
• Tracking the language training program process with the instructors.
• Tracking the payment process for the instructors.
• Preparing daily reports.