Information Management Trainee
through Industry Placements Australia in
Information Management Trainee Full time through Industry Placements Australia in Sydney, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on February 6, 2018
Role: Digital Analytics & Information Management
Duration: 12 months
About our client
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
About the Role
As an AIM Graduate Trainee at Cognizant, you will be a part of a fast growing, global organisation which is a leader in business and technology services, who provide a full range of services to our clients across a variety of industries. If selected, you will be assigned to a client engagement in Australia, where you will work alongside experienced Associates to deliver technology solutions.
Ideal for Digital Analytics & Information Management Graduate, Cognizant client has two core career tracks for Graduate Entry;
Analytics & Business Intelligence - In this track candidates will grow their expertise with Big Data, Data Visualizations, Business Analytics &/or Data Warehousing.
Data Sciences - In this track candidates have an opportunity to prove their aptitude for advanced analytics using complex mathematical & statistical models to provide clients with actionable insights to drive key business decisions.
What we are looking for:
unmatched passion for analytics & technology, building solutions to solve customer problems & adding real business value to our long list of clients.
Strong agility and flexibility are a must
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Engineering, Software, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Mining, Econometrics or a related science degree
- Experience with SQL, Python, VBA, Regex, R, SAS or similar languages
- Strong communications and business writing skills
- High passion for technology with coding aptitude V
- Very strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Passion for continuing to upgrade technical skills & knowledge
- Positive mind / Can-do attitude
- Desire to continue personal development
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams
- Keen interest to pursue a long term career in Technology
Eligibility You will need to:
Be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
Have completed your undergraduate degree in or 2017 from Engineering, Software, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Mining, Econometrics or a related science degree/other discipline
Have a minimum credit average across your undergraduate degree
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.