Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
at Agility - A New Logistics Leader in
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Full time at Agility - A New Logistics Leader in Al Kuwait
Job highlightsPosted on May 22, 2020
The Role in brief
The primary responsibilities of the Sr. Manager for Financial Planning & Analysis center on supporting the consolidation of the company’s financials for management reporting, and maintaining the planning system for actuals reporting and forecasting & budgeting.
- Take a leadership role in the coordination of the various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks)
- Complex financial modeling development / improvement / maintenance
- Manage the variance analysis of expenses, headcount and capital expenditures, provide clarity on business reasons for variances, and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments
- Ensure accuracy of the company’s models and assist with the consolidation process
- Audit and review of financial models to ensure they are both accurate and updated to reflect changing business needs
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools, systems, and processes to support the successful completion of timely and accurate forecasts
- Establish processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial planning consolidations
- Analyze budget/forecast variances to actual and review with management team
- Ensure that various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.