Sales Manager – Fire Detection & Fighting
at Alert HR Solutions in
Sales Manager – Fire Detection & Fighting Full time at Alert HR Solutions in Muscat, Oman
Job highlightsPosted on May 21, 2020
Our client is a 100% Omani owned company operating in several sectors including Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation and HVAC and encompassing these sectors with various business units providing solutions to Oil & Gas, Power, Fire & Security, Vehicle Monitoring Systems, & Trading.
Duties & Responsibilities:
They are looking to hire a Sales Manager for Fire Detection & Fighting who will be responsible for sales and also operations for Fire Detection and Fire Fighting Systems. There responsibilities include:
· Responsible for Sales activities in all aspects for entire range of Fire Detection and Fighting systems for the Life Safety Division, to map the clients successfully to bag the targeted business and division objectives;
· Achievement of business objectives and expectations, in all aspects;
· Drive the technicalities within the teams to get desired results;
· Responsible for All Presentations \[Sales, Technical and Project Management\] during Pre-Sales and post-award Kick off meetings;
· Relationship management with Team/ consultants / Clients / Suppliers;
· Implement Business Strategy in close Coordination with team and all stake holders;
· Maintain profitability in the Product lines as per the Business Plan;
· Responsible for marketing and the organization’s visibility;
· Knowledge of Markets, Customers & Competitors;
· Should be aware of the local market conditions. Aware of local statutory laws;
· Awareness of environmental trends and new business opportunities.
· Managing project teams and ensure the expected performance;
· Responsible for division day to day operational activities in all aspects, on meeting revenue budgets without negative variance;
· Establish and implement procedures, goals and objectives and ensure meeting project & contract KPI with pro-active decisions;
· To run the project operations successfully as per the set targets in meeting the schedule and cost, and fully meeting concerned stakeholders;
· Running the division cash flow.
· To ensure team attitude and performance;
· Receivables are collected. Statutory compliance;
· To keep up the vendor and supplier relations and business expectations.
· Meeting or exceeding the business unit objectives;
· Successful performance of the division in all aspects.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Sales and Marketing Course Oxford Home Study CollegeOMR 17
OMR 173Duration: 125 Hours
Diploma in Sales Management Study 365OMR 17
OMR 121Duration: Upto 10 Hours