Marketing Coordinator (Sr.)
at VITAS Iraq (ATAS Lebanon) in
Job highlightsPosted on May 21, 2020
- Assist in developing the Marketing department strategy and meeting its objectives.
Digital Marketing Experience:
- Proven working experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing channels & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs) Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. google analytics, web trends, etc..).
- Create on line promotional campaigns with accurate metrics and manage placement ads.
- Assist in defining, creating and managing web and social media content, achieving high engagement rate.
- Highly creative writing skills in digital content that engage the right target audience.
- Assist in Managing annual digital marketing budget.
Research and Customer centricity:
- Assist in establishing the market research & customer centricity unit and developed its manual and tools.
- Assist in conducting in-depth market research and analyzing industry trends to identify market needs and business development opportunities.
- Assist in translating Research findings into business solutions and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Produce internal newsletters from content to layout.
- Develop and update process manuals related to the marketing department.
- Guarantee that all marketing and promotional material and designs issued by any department are in line with the Brand Identity Guidelines and the USAGE of the logo.
- Guard the CHF Vitas brand identity and guidelines as well as its implementations internally and externally.
PR & CSR:
- Assist in solid relation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in developing yearly calendar of community events that forms the CSR strategy.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.