at The ReKruiters in
Job highlightsPosted on May 21, 2020
Governance & Quality:
· Utilize the monitoring applications to track performance
· To promptly respond to support the needs of the business users when outages occur
· To have both an internal focus to support IT, and an external focus, through which business users are seen as their direct customers.
· Maintains the operational integrity of the technologies and services provided & keeps hardware and software functioning.
· Maintain existing policies and procedures for achieving operational objectives and also to enhance and establish new based on internal approval process
· Ensure compliance with all internal organization standards as a step towards sustained quality of service
· Carry out infrastructure maintenance activities
· Maintaining the integrity and security of a network to ensure that access is allowed only to authorized users.
· Oversee the set-up, configuration, and maintenance of Network & Contact Center infrastructural and applications server.
· LAN / Firewall Administration, maintaining and supporting the company's IT Network Systems which includes LAN, WAN & WLAN, Proxy Filtering Firewall and Hardware Load Balancer.
· Responsible for ensuring the full security of IT systems internally and externally maintaining the 100% integrity throughout for the managed systems end to end monitoring, operations and involvement in implementation & configuration of new Network Infrastructure.
· Administration, Operations & Performance Monitoring
· Configuring and troubleshooting RIP, EIGRP, VLAN, STP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ROUTING, TRUNKING etc.
· Administer the upgrade and backup of Cisco / Juniper Routers and Switches
· Administer the critical and security patches for the managed network hardware’s
· Govern and Organize tasks, events and Configuring alarms.
· Monitors of networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
· Regularly Evaluate and modify system's performance.
· Monitor the network connectivity throughout the company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
· Contact Center PABX, IVR components
· Monitoring the internal & external Network of the IT Enterprise systems daily and plan and ensuring data integrity and complete / robust security.
· Administer & maintain the upgrade to enhance the performance of the systems.
· Monitor and Optimize the LANs, WANs, WLAN network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
· Supervising the implementation of the network, server deployment, and security.
· Administer and Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
· Monitor the support level and EOL of network switches, routers, wireless routers & controllers, edge switches and core routers.
· Monitor and maintain RIP, EIGRP, VLAN, STP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ROUTING, TRUNKING etc.
· Optimise and plan the Configuration point to point network on lease lines, E1, STM1 ,4G LTE and MPLS connectivity for Own Stores
· Configuration of secured FTP servers and maintaining them meeting on demand
· Project management of all PABX/IVR related initiatives
Reporting & Vendor Co-ordination
· Provides weekly reports regarding issues and general reports to the Line Manager
· Coordination with ITMS and ADM on Network Infrastructure related deployments
· Highlight project issues to senior management and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Follows up as per the Company processes & procedures 3rd party coordination
· Deal with different vendors as per the company process and policies during the selection & implementation of new solutions.
· Ensuring the critical issues raised with the vendors are solved by the vendors as defined in the contract SLA
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.