Marketing & Communication Officer
at Medicals International in
Job highlightsPosted on May 20, 2020
Department: Marketing & Communciation
1. Relationships Scope:
2. - Line Relationships:
Reports To: Director of Operations
Coordinates with: Director of Operations and Sales Managers, .
3. External Relationships: Suppliers, Customers and potential customers.
4. Main Function:
A talented Marketing & Communication Officer to create and maintain a strong presence online/offline. Your role is to implement online/offline marketing strategies.
A creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, brochures, newsletters, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our marketing and sales team.
5. Duties & Responsibilities & Standards of Performance:
- Develop content and create creative asset for corporate magazines, marketing brochures, POS materials & digital content
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with Marketing manager, Sales Manager, executives...etc
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.