Senior Designer - Freelance Full Time - Lebanon
at The Entertainer FZ LLC in
Senior Designer - Freelance Full Time - Lebanon Full time at The Entertainer FZ LLC in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on May 20, 2020
The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
This candidate must possess a wide range of skills and be able to create online and offline campaigns. They need to be passionate, excellent communication skills and be conceptual. They will need to follow their work through from conceptual ideas to finished creatives.
The ENTERTAINER Marketing team's mission is to build demand for the App. We provide the entire organization with the market intelligence that allows us to create opportunities and then exploit them. We make friends from strangers and activate them to see more, do more and have more fun using our App.
We are a high-performance team who use data to hyper-focus our creativity on real commercial objectives. We settle for nothing but the best for ourselves, our team and our brand. We are tactical. We are strategic. We work hard. We make excellence a habit. We get results.
Think you've got what it takes?
The Senior Designer will…
- Have a great portfolio
- Be highly conceptual - can generate and create big ideas
- Have a passion for insights and art direction
- Create conceptual digital campaigns
- Create work for all digital platforms and paid media campaigns
- Have a great eye for detail.
- Be highly motivated and well organised
- Be an amazing visualizer
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You are highly conceptual - can generate and create big ideas
- You love design and are always on top of new trends
- You enjoy working with other people
- You have excellent computer skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch and In-design.
- Illustration skills are a plus
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.