at Alert HR Solutions in
Consultant ICU Full time at Alert HR Solutions in Al Kuwait
Job highlightsPosted on May 21, 2020
Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our client is hiring a Consultant ICU. This role will be responsible for the comprehensive clinical management of critically ill patients as the leader of a multidisciplinary team.
· Handling Critical Care Patients in ICU;
· Motivating staff to perform to their optimum efficiency. Provide coaching and mentoring to develop/enhance their skills;
· Contributing and discussing case studies in internal doctors meeting or external gathering;
· Attending conferences, seminars, conventions to gain and contribute knowledge and expertise;
· Maintain discipline and set example through self;
· Any other functions as specified in the credentialing and privileges. Builds and maintains a harmonious relationship with their patients and establish a professional environment with other health care members and other physicians;
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.