Cybersecurity Marketing Specialist
at Omnix International in
Cybersecurity Marketing Specialist Full time at Omnix International in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 17, 2020
The Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in building Omnix Cybersecurity BU brand and content presence online, as well as expanding the Cybersecurity customer base. The job holder will have a heavy focus on demand generation and will lead the creation of digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The goal will be to use digital marketing tactics to generate interest from our target base and ultimately get end users to convert.
1. Manage all Omnix Cybersecurity solutions and services campaigns on the Social Media & websites and interact with the audience.
2. Develop engaging and creative content for the social media and web.
3. Promote & assist in managing Cybersecurity, exhibitions, seminars, tradeshows, events and activities.
4. Manage and update website, social media handles, advertisements, all online advert portals and sites.
5. To manage all online platforms and ensure that it is maintained up to date and informative.
6. Act independently to determine methods and procedures (e.g. segmentation, personalization, A/B testing, etc).
7. Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
8. Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certified Digital Marketing Professional Lead AcademyAED 61
AED 2,031Duration: Upto 21 Hours
Market Your Business International Open AcademyAED 120
AED 1,352Duration: 50 Hours