UAE National_Accessory Executive | Alfuttaim Motors - Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 17, 2020
Overall responsibility in expanding AFM’s accessory business in UAE.
- Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
- Assist Product Team with new ideas / new suppliers for meeting objectives of MY changes or new product launches including Special Editions.
- Ensure that accessory prices are maintained accurately in the system
- Ensure that launched products/accessories have been tested and meeting the minimum customer requirements.
- Work with the purchasing department to guarantee the right balance between quality and price.
- Liaise with parts to keep the right stock level for each accessory
- Liaise with PDI and Retail Aftersales to ensure that workshops have enough space and manpower capacity for accessory installations
- Support DIO accessory sales in branches
- Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- The job entails analytical and decision-making capability with a basic technical background on automotive or automotive parts.
- The individual must be detailed orientated with a strong computer system and negotiation skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.