HR & ADMIN Supervisor
through Najma Human Resources & Training Consultancy in
HR & ADMIN Supervisor Full time through Najma Human Resources & Training Consultancy in Kenya
Job highlightsPosted on June 26, 2017
THE POSITION IS FOR CONGO (AFRICA)
REPORTS TO HR MANAGER & HR DIRECTOR
DIRECT REPORTS HR /ADMINISTRATION MANAGER- DRC
JOB PURPOSE To procure and organize development and retention of human resources to drive the project.
• Company Monusco Staff
• Statutory and Regulatory Authorities
• Recruitment firms.
1. Ensure efficiency and alignment to the company strategy. As part of the coordination team, exercise delegated authority.
2. Assist to manage all office trackers including Visa, housing, travel and security.
3. Assist in the Development and maintaining of all necessary development and training policies and plans with the various departments to ensure optimal performance and a healthy talent pipeline to support business growth across Monusco operations.
4. Assist to maintain good relations all staff, the customer, local Government, local staff and local community.
5. Attend meetings as required and communicate information to as instructed. Ensure all meetings are minuted and stored accordingly.
6. Assist in the formulation, implementation and review HR strategies, policies and procedures and ensure that they are communicated and implemented throughout the team in support of the overall business strategy.
7. Ensure that the company is complicate with all DRC labour laws.
8. Manage all issues relating to the staff including the expatriates and the local staff.
9. Liaise with the staffing outsourcing firms to ensure fair recruitment and compliance with the law.
10. Assist to coordinate manpower planning, recruitment, succession planning and induction of staff to ensure the Monusco team is adequately staffed at all times.
11. Promote good employee relations within the team and assist in all team building activities.
12. Maintain external relations with other related partners such as Insurance companies, Advocates, contractors Immigration etc.
13. Any other responsibilities that may be given by the supervisor from time to time.
• Problem solving
• 5yrs, 3 in similar work environment and position in HR
• Results oriented
• Interpersonal Relations
• Team leader / Player
• Good Judgement
• Bachelors Degree
• Diploma in HR