Infrastructure Team Lead
at Top ERP Training Center Abu dhabi in
Job highlightsPosted on May 12, 2020
The Infrastructure Team Lead role is instrumental for IT functional success in Lifecare international. The role essentially must efficiently manage all the IT activities across the organization including all aspects which enables the organization to have ICT systems, applications, infrastructure and service delivery. The role will be accountable for the IT Department which encompasses both project delivery (Agile/Kanban) and business as usual operations. In addition, the role has responsibility for coordinating the delivery of change projects across the Group.
3. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1 Results Focus Areas:
Service Operations Delivery
- Required to work, collaborate and close IT Audit points on all in house IT applications,
IT Infrastructure, Web Portals, IT Policy and procedures
- Responsible for implementing systems, procedures and processes to ensure client
servicing means and ways are efficient and effective.
- Ensure Kanban Agile modal adherence with remote team members.
- Responsible for devising and updating IT processes, procedures and policies.
- Provide Level 2/3 support to ensure timely resolution.
-Ensure all tickets are appropriately logged and addressed within defined OLAs.
- Handle escalation for internal business customers for service delivery of escalated issues.
- Work with vendors / partners to deploy new technologies and resolve complex issues.
- Provide after hours on-call support for critical systems issues.
-- Establish and perform third party SLA / contracts and ensure all SLA/ contracts are up to date.
- Conduct daily huddles and weekly sprint meetings with team to manage operations and Projects Status.
- Perform RCA on the incidents and implement permanent solutions and workarounds.
- Create budgets plans for IT function.
MI and reporting
- Create and present accurate Management reports as required.
- AWS and Azure Cloud service Administration handling experience required.
- Responsible for ensuring overall ICT infrastructure management and efficiency
across the organization in hybrid model. (on Premise and Cloud)
- Ensure disaster recovery procedures are followed and check the integrity of the
- Regular monitoring of asset movements ensuring software / hardware assets are
- Participate in the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware
and other IT equipment
- Ensures that back-ups of all infrastructure and data are performed on a regular basis.
Strategic Projects Delivery
- Evaluate and / or recommend purchases of server hardware.
-Monitoring and ensuring timelines set are met for department targets (R&D, Internal
- Planning and estimation of forecasts for projects with RAID analysis
- Execute project delivery using Agile methodology with short and fast delivery.
- Conduct qualitative analysis on cost benefit and business cases /Epics.
- Develop recommendations and proposals for IT based solutions.
-Liaise with various vendors and service providers for creation, maintenance
and renewal of contracts AMC or SLA, repairs and technical support on their various
products and equipment.
-Coordinate with accounts and finance for AMC contracts/PO/Expense/Budget targets/Invoice.
- Responsible for ensuring all licenses concerning internal software or another ICT
related aspects implementation of standards and benchmarks being set as per ISO
--Innovate ideas in technology to lead for cost saving and efforts.
- Clarify technical queries effectively for internal/external customers.
- Maintain cordial relationship with vendors and third-party service providers.
People /Team management
- Inspire the commitment of the Team to work collaboratively in meeting department
Goals in collaboration.
- Manage change by gaining the confidence of the Team through effective decision
making and communication.
- Evaluate the team performance in line with department objectives and take corrective
actions where required.
- Implement and manage the performance review of reporting team member.
--Effectively deal with Team issues and try to resolve the problems.
- Engage and motivate the Team to instill and adhere to Lifecare values and approach the
policies and regulations positively.
- Provide regular, honest and formal feedback to team members.
3.4 Technology Management
- Networking and Windows Server Virtualization architecture.
- Cloud IAAS/PASS/ and services Administration.
- Office365 expert level implementation knowledge.
-Websites and Application DB deployments and troubleshooting.
- Sound scripting knowledge of PowerShell and SQL
-Architectural experience on SCOM, SCCM environment implementation.
-Sound Familiar with Microsoft Azure and AWS.
-Good working knowledge of Off365, SQL & private cloud.
-Good working knowledge of Citrix 5.5, 6 & 6.5.
-Good Working knowledge of VMWare (ESXi host, VCenter and VSphere) & SCVMM
-Advanced ability (Installation and configuration of computer hardware and OS)
-A solid understanding of Networking, Firewall, Security and Antivirus.(SonicWALL and Cloud Application Security, Data Leak Prevention.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.