at TE&OT Group in
Accountant Full time at TE&OT Group in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on April 26, 2017
• Approving office budgets.
• Drafting invoices and receipts.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Responsible for the payment process
• Preparing the Instructors' and Clients' Invoices
• Preparing the Payments' Summaries
• Preparing the monthly Expenses Summary