Receptionist Job In Jordan
through ClarusApex in
Receptionist Job In Jordan at ClarusApex in Bahrain
Job highlightsPosted on August 17, 2017
Receptionist Job in Jordan - great experience, high-energy environment and above all fun!
The first integrated residential and tourism area in Jordan located on the idyllic southern
shores of The Red Sea. This Resort covers about 3 million m2 stretches along a natural beachfront that comprises a reef dive. It has a private marina that serves a point of entry into ;
With whom you will work:
Get new experience in new place with friendly colleagues in the best Resort in Aqaba. The
multinational team is fully committed to service and they will do their best to keep up the high quality ;
What you need to do:
- Greets customers, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them
to specific destinations.
- Operates cash registers.
- Checks membership of residents and collects fees from visitors.
- Gives subscription and membership applications for interested residents.
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.
- Resolves complaints from customers and public.
Benefits and allowances:
Salary - $490 + service charge (around $70-140) + tips + package including:
Transportation provided from/to work
Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
Free medical health care
14 days annual leave
Top 3 skills required:
Knowledge of English language
Willing to work
Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
Nice to have:
Knowledge of other foreign language
Ability to adapt to any kind of situation